We appreciate the opportunity to do business with you. To help in making your pawn progress go more smoothly, we have to outline a few of the guidelines concerning title pawns. If you read and follow these directions, it will prevent any problems from occurring with your account.
1) We accept Cash or money orders, ONLY. We Do Not accept any type of check, except cashier checks from a bank made payable to Cash Express.
2) Your due date will be in 30 days from the original pawn date.
3) When paying on an account, please keep in mind that interest will accrue for each day past your schedule due date.
4) If you are unable to pay your account off on your due date, you must at least pay the interest on your account. Your next payment date will be 30 days from the date you opened your account, whether your payment is early or late.
5) If you move and/or your phone numbers changes, you must notify our office immediately.
6) If payments include a principal payment, made on or before the due date, the following 30 days interest will be based on the new principal balance, not the original principal. It is important that payments be made in a timely manner to avoid falling behind.
7) Keep in mind, when making your payments, that our office hours are Monday through Friday from 9:30am to 6pm and Saturday 9:30am to 3pm. We are closed on Sunday.